Friday, April 14, 2006

THE BOOK OF MYSELF

I am writing my own content into an evolving electronic version of THE BOOK OF MYSELF - A DO-IT-YOURSELF AUTOBIOGRAPHY IN 201 QUESTIONS, on Gather.com as a Gather Group and offering some content on my Amazon.com blog as well. This Hyperion (Disney imprint) family storytelling journal book has sold 250,000 copies since 1997. The book is in three major sections: Early Years, Middle Years, and Later Years. Each section has questions about Family, Friends, Education, Work/Responsibilities, and the World.

Starting today, I will also be providing content on this Google blog. There are 201 questions and I will try to provide a new question and answer each week.

For other views:

The Book of Myself Gather Group: http://www.gather.com/viewGroup.jsp?grpId=3659174697238625
You can share your own answers to my questions on this Gather Group as well.

The Book of Myself Amazon blog: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A12AOHR0E16Y25/ref=cm_blog_dp_pdp/103-0972117-4502212

Our Marshall Books website: www.marshallbooks.net

Let me know what you think,

David Marshall
Moraga, California